Spring Forest Qigong for Stress, Depression and Anxiety
May 20, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm| $25 – $30
Please join us for an informative afternoon to learn how to improve your own health and to help your clients, family and friends on how to prevent, to heal, and to sustain wellness for stress, depression and anxiety. At this workshop you will learn:
- Why practicing Spring Forest Qigong
- Rewards and health benefits of it
- How meditation and Qigong practice benefit stress, depression and anxiety
- How the psychology of the mind affects the well being of the physical body
- How to release and to heal negative emotions with SFQ active exercise, visualization and breath work
- How a healthy diet improves the body, mind and spirit
Instructor: Lien Ho – www.lienho.com
Lien is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Master Healer, and Qigong Instructor. She has studied mainstream natural healing as well as spiritual development with some of the best known international teachers and healers. Her diverse studies include anatomy, kinesiology, physiology, pathology, as well as energy healing and Eastern and Western bodywork modalities. Her specialties are Medical Qigong, Myofascial Release and Deep Emotional Release Therapies.
Lien is passionate about her work and is skilled in using her hands, head, and intuition. She sincerely puts every effort in helping her clients heal and by promoting self-healing and encouraging people to take charge of their own health. Lien was born to love, to share, and to help people to reconnect to the Source! She is the server to all in need.