Qigong Self-Healing & Wellness For Breast Cancer Patients And Those Who Love Them
April 15, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm| $25 – $30
Please join us for an informative afternoon to learn how to improve your own health and to help your clients, family and friends on how to prevent, to heal, and to sustain wellness for breast cancer. At this workshop you will learn:
- The path to self love and to reach inner peace
- The healing arts of Qigong, breath work and meditation to release stress, depression and internal illnesses
- How the psychology of the mind affects the well being of the physical body
- How to release and to heal negative emotions with Qigong practice, visualization and breath work
- How a healthy diet improves the body, the mind and the spirit
Facilitator: Lien Ho – www.lienho.com
Lien is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Master Healer, and Qigong Instructor. She has studied mainstream natural healing as well as spiritual development with some of the best known international teachers and healers. Her diverse studies include anatomy, kinesiology, physiology, pathology, as well as energy healing and Eastern and Western bodywork modalities. Her specialties are Medical Qigong, Myofascial Release and Deep Emotional Release Therapies.
Lien is passionate about her work and is skilled in using her hands, head, and intuition. She sincerely puts every effort in helping her clients heal and by promoting self-healing and encouraging people to take charge of their own health. Lien was born to love, to share, and to help people to reconnect to the Source! She is the server to all in need.