Spring Forest Qigong for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
June 10, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm| $25 – $30
Please join us for an informative afternoon to learn how to improve your own health and to sustain wellness for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. At this workshop you will learn:
- The healing arts of Spring Forest Qigong
- Discover your natural ability to heal yourself
- How the psychology of the mind affects the well being of the physical body
- How to release and to heal negative emotions with Qigong practice, visualization and breath work
- The miracle of meditation and chanting.How they would help you to feel better and releasing your symptom
- Acquire the power to help protect yourself from illness mentally, physically and spiritually
- Learn knowledge and skills to continually strengthen your health, well-being, and mental outlook throughout your lifetime
- How a healthy diet improves your body, mind and spirit
Instructor: Lien Ho – www.lienho.com
Lien is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Master Healer, and Qigong Instructor. She has studied mainstream natural healing as well as spiritual development with some of the best known international teachers and healers. Her diverse studies include anatomy, kinesiology, physiology, pathology, as well as energy healing and Eastern and Western bodywork modalities. Her specialties are Medical Qigong, Myofascial Release and Deep Emotional Release Therapies.
Lien is passionate about her work and is skilled in using her hands, head, and intuition. She sincerely puts every effort in helping her clients heal and by promoting self-healing and encouraging people to take charge of their own health. Lien was born to love, to share, and to help people to reconnect to the Source! She is the server to all in need.